With Text Confirmation Available
12 Months Warranty
On ALL Items
Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD-II OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scan Reader Tool
Estimated Delivery by Royal Mail (2-3 Working Days)
This super mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD-II OBD2 car diagnostic scan tool designed for our Android head units This device can also worked with Windows phones and Windows computers. Simply plug into the OBD car diagnostic port and it will connect to the unit via Bluetooth. You will need to download the Torque Pro application from the Google Play store for it to run on your Android head unit.
This Bluetooth OBDII Reader supports all OBD-II protocols and can retrieve Fault Codes (DTCs) and also clear Check Engine lights. It can actually check the car performance levels and allow you to see vital information about your car LIVE with your Android device! The app download is a free app called "Torque" (Android Only).
This item works on all OBD2 Vehicles ( from 1996 in USA) and EOBD vehicles ( Petrol cars from 2001 and diesel cars from 2003/2004 in Europe). To see if your car is OBD II compliant, please follow this simple instruction: Check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information Label which is located under the bonnet or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is compliant, the label will designate "OBD II Certified" and will have a 16-Pin OBDII standard socket diagnostic port located in the cab of the car.
- Reads Diagnostic Fault Codes| Both Generic & Manufacturer Specific
- Will Display The Fault Meaning | Over 3000 Generic Code Definitions In The Database
- Clear Fault Codes & Turn Off The MIL (The "Check Engine" Light)
- Set The Maximum Number Of Responses To Obtain
- Remove Spaces From ECU Responses (To Speed Data Transmission)
- Store An Unique Identifier In EEPROM
- Set The CAN Mask & Filter With One Command
- Easily Switch Between Variable & Fixed CAN Message Lengths
- Send CAN Remote Frames (RTRs)
The tool will also be able to display current sensor data, which includes but isn’t limited to: Engine RPM | Calculated Load Value | Coolant Temperature | Fuel System Status | Vehicle Speed | Short Term Fuel Trim | Long Term Fuel Trim | Intake Manifold Pressure | Timing Advance | Intake Air Temperature | Air Flow Rate | Absolute Throttle Position | Oxygen Sensor Voltages | Associated Short-term Fuel Trims | Fuel System Status | Fuel Pressure
1. SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
2. SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
3. ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
4. ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
5. ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
6. ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
7. ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
8. ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
9. ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
A. SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
B. USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*Kbaud)
C. USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*kbaud)
How to use?
1. Plug in the OBD tool to the diagnostic port on the car
2. Bluetooth Settings must be on the head-unit, please check your device’s instructions on how to do that.
3. Pair the head unit to the OBDII scanner
4. When pairing, the password could be either: 0000, 1234, 6666 or 6789 (one of them will work). This tool does not match abs and airbag system.
5. Go to your app store or your Google Play store to download the free edition of Torque
PLEASE NOTE: If there are other OBD devices which are paired with the device, please unpair them. You can choose to pay for the full version if you want more functions.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed