The Availability of an item is an estimate of how long it will take before it is shipped out to a customer. Please note that Availability DOES NOT indicate the amount of time it will take for an item or order to reach the customer. Actual delivery time depends on Shipping Method selected and other factors.
These are the Availability statuses that you will find on our product pages.
- Usually ships within 1 day: This item is in stock and will be shipped out within 24 hours (1 working day) after you place an order. Actual delivery time depends on the Shipping Method selected.
- Usually ships within 3 to 5 days: This item will be sourced from one of our suppliers after you place an order and should arrive in our warehouse and be shipped out within 3 - 5 working days. Actual delivery time depends on the Shipping Method selected.
- Usually ships within 4 to 6 days: This item is in stock at our EU warehouse and will be shipped out within 4 - 6 working days after you place an order. Actual delivery time depends on the Shipping Method selected.
- Usually ships within 7 to 14 days: * This item will be sourced from one of our suppliers after you place an order and should arrive in our warehouse and be shipped out within 7 - 14 working days. Actual delivery time depends on the Shipping Method selected.
- Usually ships within 21 days: This item will be manufactured to order from our factory after you place an order and be shipped out within 21 working days. Actual delivery time depends on the Shipping Method selected.
- Out of Stock: This item is not in stock and is not currently available from our suppliers.
*If an item’s Availability Status is “In-Stock - Usually ships within 7-14 days” then the item is in stock at a regional warehouse and will be shipped out within 7-14 working days after you place an order. Actual delivery time depends on the Shipping Method selected.
UK DELIVERIES (under 2kg)
Most items are held in stock and we try our very best to try and ship as soon as we physically can. Most items are usually delivered within 2-3 working days (Saturday is NOT counted as a working day). However, please be aware that certain items are held for us by our suppliers and so these items will take approximately 4-6 working days to be delivered. Please make sure you check the estimated delivery date within the listing.
We offer all items with FREE ECONOMY UK MAINLAND DELIVERY (Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle Of Man, Isle Of Scilly, Isle Of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey are not eligible for free delivery unless the item can be sent in the post). If you choose the free delivery, the item will be sent via the most cost effective means possible.
PLEASE NOTE: For All Royal Mail Shipments they aim to deliver your item within 1-3 business days but not guaranteed. If after 7 days you have not received your item then please contact us. We cannot replace missing orders until this 14 day period has passed.
UK DELIVERIES (Over 2kg)
We use all the major couriers (DHL, DPD, Parcel Force and Royal Mail). We have a number of warehouses so depending on where the stock is located then we will use the delivery company assigned to that warehouse. We try and inform you for the courier used on the listing page.
Free delivery is only for UK mainland. Unfortunately, customers in remote areas will have a surcharge postage cost added at the checkout.
As the UK has now left the EU, any items shipped from our UK warehouse will most likely require customs (duty & VAT) to receive the item. We will include the eBay IOSS number and show VAT paid (as it does on the eBay site). Please note, we have absolutely no control over customs processing/delays/fees. We ask buyers to be patient and if any action is required from yourselves to get it through customs, then you contact the shipping company ASAP to avoid any returns (as original postage cannot be credited back).
We do have a EU warehouse and if we can, we will try and use that for your delivery. This is not always possible but if we can, then we will as it will mean there is no customs and duty.
For customers in non-EU countries, we find it is quicker and cheaper to actually send out our products direct from our manufacturing factory in CPR. This works out better value for the customer because the shipping cost is about 40% cheaper and it is about 5 days quicker in transit also. If you are unhappy with this, then you will need to let us know at the point of order but as it is cheaper and quicker, we doubt there will be an issue as we are well versed in export.
Some items are only in our UK warehouse, so will have to be dispatched from there. ). Please note, we have absolutely no control over customs processing/delays/fees. We ask buyers to be patient and if any action is required from yourselves to get it through customs, then you contact the shipping company ASAP to avoid any returns (as original postage cannot be credited back).
Important Delivery Information:
- If an item is returned back to us as a failed delivery then unfortunately you will need to pay again for the item to be re-sent.
- Most deliveries will require a signature upon delivery.
- We have many warehouses across the UK so you may find if your order two or more different products then they could possibly be dispatched separately. The items will arrive on the service specified for each item.
- We may also use a different courier to what is specified in the product page due to availability.
- We do NOT ship to the following zones: Africa, Central America and Caribbean, Middle East, South America.
- A full list of our excludes postal countries are: Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Ukraine, Vatican City State, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Vietnam, American Samoa, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Bermuda, Greenland, Mexico, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Georgia, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
- No liability will be accepted for incidental or consequential losses suffered as a result of delays in delivery.