- Job Vacancies
Marketplace & Sales Manager
Audio Tech Direct Ltd has grown into one of the UKs largest authorised car audio, mobile and tech internet dealers, with thousands of satisfied online customers. We specialise mainly in the In Car Entertainment area, we offer a huge range of car stereo’s from single DIN units, double DIN units and car specific units plus a range of stereo accessories such as reversing cameras and media cables. In fact, we are the UK's largest supplier of OEM-style fit head units with over 300 types to choose from and we are also the UK's largest supplier of reversing cameras, with over 200 different variants to choose from.
The successful Marketplace & Sales Manager will be driving sales and orders through Ecommerce Marketplace sites such as eBay and through our own website. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will have managed large vendor and seller catalogues before and will have experience of driving additional growth, finding opportunities, and acting on them quickly.
The Marketplace & Sales Manager role is exclusively responsible for the management of day-to-day online marketplace trading including Amazon, eBay and others however, proactive daily communication and co-ordination with product management, operations, supply chain and the sales department is critical.
The Marketplace & Sales Manager will ultimately be responsible for the continued success of a thriving marketing channel for a rapidly growing company.
This Marketplace & Sales Manager role is ideal for a positive and dynamic person who can think commercially about how to grow marketplace sales, understands the operational and logistical elements of dealing with eBay & Amazon, and is a proactive self-starter who can display initiative and solve problems.
Experience with marketplace channels such as eBay and a knowledge of car audio is essential.
You will have demonstrable experience of managing multiple ecommerce or retail accounts. You will be able to interpret sales data, think commercially, be driven by revenue growth, and have excellent attention to detail. Suitable job titles for this role include Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, National Account Manager, Sales Manager, Ecommerce Manager, Marketplace Manager, Channel Manager, Channel Executive or similar.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Taking full ownership of our website and eBay product listings including adding group new products and managing all pricing and merchandising of all listings
• Using BigCommerce & Inkfrog integration to populate marketplace and website store listings
• Managing marketplace case logs to resolve issues regarding fulfilment, product/catalogue setup and pricing
• Working with development and operations departments on implementing new logistical capabilities such as drop ship opportunities
• Meeting customer expectations with order processing, answering enquiries & selling new products.
• Analysing and responding to cost price proposals and bulk order requests
• Manage a small team who are responsible for uploads, listing creation, and other tasks
• Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketplace trends, competitor activity and highlight opportunities for branded campaigns
• Awareness and analysis of marketplace competition
• Work closely with the sales and buying departments with regards to stock forecasts and fulfilment of orders
• Management of other marketplace developments, examples may include selling via eBay, OnBuy, Wayfair etc and potentially implementing FBA or SFP on marketplace orders
Knowledge & Experience:
• Extensive car audio experience and knowledge
• Experience of managing a large product catalogue and regularly resolving multiple fulfilment and catalogue queries via case logs at any one time
• Strong analytical and commercial marketplace skills
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload
Salary & Benefits:
• Salary upon application
• 21 days holiday
• Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm working hours
• Free parking on site
• Excellent company stability and ongoing development
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com