We understand that sometimes products need to be returned. Whether your item has developed a fault, is damaged or is no longer required, we can help you out. It's important you contact us so our team can provide you with the correct returns information and the relevant RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) detail.
UNWANTED / NOT REQUIRED PRODUCTS
An unwanted product can be returned within 30 days of delivery as long as it's still in original, unopened packaging.
Returns and exchanges can only be processed with proof of purchase. This can be the sales receipt, a bank statement or an online sales invoice.
You cannot return unwanted items after 30 days of purchase, nor can you return items that have been used.
In accordance with your rights when you purchase goods online, unwanted products can be returned open so long as you let us know you want to return them within 30 calendar days from the day after delivery. They must include all original packaging, be in ‘as new’ condition and must not have been used, installed or had any data input on them.
It’s bad enough that your product develops a fault, so we try to make our returns or repair service as painless as possible.
You always have the option of an exchange or refund if the fault occurs within 30 days of delivery. If the fault with your product occurs within its guarantee period (normally 12 months from delivery) we will offer you a prompt repair service. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault.
We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
Click see our full Terms and conditions & Warranty section for more information.
If you unpack your product and find it damaged, please let us know as soon as possible and please validate the claim of damage by supplying a picture of both the damaged contents and the parcel box it arrived in. We will assess the claim and resolve promptly.
OUR RETURNS POLICY IS AS FOLLOWS:
1. Standard 30 day return policy: if you do not like / are not satisfied with an item within 30 days of receiving it, you can return the item for a refund or an exchange providing it is in a perfect and resalable condition. You are liable for all return carriage costs in relation to returns / cancellations. The product must be returned in the condition it was received. We reserve the right to refuse returned items or deduct a 15% restocking fee if they have evidence of installation, user abuse or are not in a resalable condition when returned.
2. Manufacturer's warranty: Beyond this 30 day period, you are covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is a minimum of 1 year. If your product becomes faulty during this period, you should contact our eSupport 'Help Desk', via the Website contact system. We will then arrange for your item to be repaired or replaced with a new product or provide details of the manufacturers local service centre.
3. We request you do NOT putting shipping labels directly onto the product box. Returns will be refused if labels are stuck directly onto the product box.
4. If any parts are missing from the product then we will only be able to offer a part refund / part exchange to cover the cost of replacing the missing parts.
5. We do not cover return postage unless specifically agreed by our team prior to return.
6. We are not responsible for installation costs under any circumstance.
Any items are returned at your own risk. We strongly advise you to take care when returning items to us; for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed & adequately packaged. Items that arrive back damaged or destroyed as a result of poor packaging will not be accepted. These items will be resent to the customer at the customer's expense.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item: You must notify us within 10 days of receipt, we will then arrange to replace or repair the unit. This guarantee does not cover effects arising from accidental damage or misuse of the items, and is automatically lost if the item is opened by non-qualified or unauthorised people. Please note that minor issues may be resolved by supplying replacement parts or alternative solutions acceptable to both parties.