OUR WARRANTY INFORMATION
At Audio Tech Direct we hope that you are happy with your purchases, however we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item. Before returning any goods please read our Terms and Conditions. Any products returned must be in a re-saleable condition & include the original packing and documentation.
We are happy to offer a 30 day returns policy for customers. Please return your item(s) in original packaging and ensure that all packages are securely wrapped. You must include a copy of your original invoice in with your item(s), as this is the proof of purchase. Failure to do so will delay your refund.
All returns must be assigned a RMA number. An RMA number is a unique reference number for your request to return an product. Please do not return any products without obtaining a RMA number from us first.
RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from date issued. If an item is returned after this period, your returns will be closed and the item needs to be collected back to our address at your cost.
30 Days Return To Seller:
If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase for any reason, Under Distance Selling Regulations (DSR), you have the right to cancel your order within 30 days from date of delivery for full refund less any applicable delivery charges.
• In all cases goods must be returned in their original condition including the box.
• All goods will be inspected upon return.
• If an item is not returned in its original condition then a return maybe declined.
• The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
12 MONTH WARRANTY
Your goods will be repaired by an appointed repair centre by the manufacturer. Should the product develop a manufacturers fault within twelve months of your date of purchase please send the item back to us with the original receipt and all contact details including the fault. This guarantee specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse. Should your product develop a fault within a first 30 days of purchase you many return your goods for a exchange or refund providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as prove of purchase. All goods that have developed a fault or are faulty have to be returned to us and the cost of the postage is paid by the customer. We will pay for the item to be returned back to you.
All the products we sell would have a minimum of 12 months warranty (unless otherwise stated), in the very unlikely event that you have a problem with any product you have purchased from us, then please contact us via the website contact form.
If Goods become faulty during the period of the Warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be returned to the manufacturer for review and testing.
Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will repair, (or at our sole option) replace such Goods with the same or superior Goods, without charge or not provide any of the aforementioned. The manufacturer's opinion shall be final and binding and we shall have no further liability to you. If Goods become faulty after expiry of the Warranty, and you request that we replace or repair such Goods, then we shall charge our then standard list price for such repair or replacement.
Your sole remedy in respect of a failure of the Goods to comply with the Warranty is as set out in the Warranty Conditions.
We will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate (up to 21 working days) any claims made under the Warranty and you will if so requested in writing by us promptly return any Goods the subject of any claim and any packing materials securely packed and carriage paid to us for examination.
We will have no liability with regard to any claim in respect of which you have not complied with the claims procedures in the Warranty Conditions.
The above warranty is given by us subject to us having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
- Audio Tech Direct will not arrange collection or pay postage costs for the product. All items for the warranty procedure must be sent back by the customer.
- We are not responsible for installation costs under any circumstance.
- Audio Tech Direct will not accept responsibility for loss or damage of goods during transit, please ensure that the insurance cover option is taken where possible. Upon receipt, all products will be inspected and at our discretion, credit may be refused.
- Any damages must be reported to us within 24 hours for us to raise any claims with our courier. Any claims after 24 hours will be dismissed for a claim.
- We are fully compliant with the Distance Selling regulations.
- Certain products are treated specially for legal and/or health and safety reasons, It is important for your own and our couriers safety that they are followed. As well as the above procedures the below must also be adhered to.